Coming 2 America

Nightmare Walking

The sequel to the original film airs on Amazon Prime from the 5th March. The original is one of the funniest films I have ever seen and a big part of my youth. Was a bit apprehensive about them doing a sequel but Eddie Murphy is a talented guy. Really looking forward to it now. Sexual Chocolate in the house.

The sequel to the original film airs on Amazon Prime from the 5th March. The original is one of the funniest films I have ever seen and a big part of my youth. Was a bit apprehensive about them doing a sequel but Eddie Murphy is a talented guy. Really looking forward to it now. Sexual Chocolate in the house.

Good morning, my neighbours!

giphy.gif

“The original is one of the funniest films I have ever seen”

NW...you have some great taste in music, but your taste in Comedy is clearly questionable!?

;-)

“The original is one of the funniest films I have ever seen”

NW...you have some great taste in music, but your taste in Comedy is clearly questionable!?

;-)
It just reminds me of my youth mate and it makes me laugh. It is a bit of a cult classic with my social circle.
As for my comedy taste, Father Ted, Blackadder and Red Dwarf are my 3 fave comedies. Make of that, what you will :-D

It just reminds me of my youth mate and it makes me laugh. It is a bit of a cult classic with my social circle.
As for my comedy taste, Father Ted, Blackadder and Red Dwarf are my 3 fave comedies. Make of that, what you will :-D
I don’t dislike it. Watched it 2 days ago with my kids, who saw it for the first time. They liked it. Harmless fun, but a long way from funniest film I’ve ever seen, personally speaking.

You’ve redeemed yourself with Blackadder and Father Ted. Red dwarf had its moments.

I’ll let you off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.