Coming back with a new username

unlike Quagmire, was allowed back during the truce.

Quagmire was allowed back and then made a post where he said he realised he'd acted like a bell end and promised not to do so again. A couple of weeks later he was acting like a bell end again.

Quagmire was allowed back and then made a post where he said he realised he'd acted like a bell end and promised not to do so again. A couple of weeks later he was acting like a bell end again.
Really? I don't recall him acting like a bellend in the first place. He was the first to support me when some joker attacked me on here one night.

He really was a man for defending his mates.

I must have been on a sabbatical when Quagmire got banned was I never remember him being that bad - but he obviously was. I was on the night someone else let him use their account....was it the same night Bob used his other account?

You're a softy because I appreciate the glass bridge. If I weren't from Eccles you'd know what a bad bastard I am. Hahaha. Alright flower? Long Time no speak.

I'm fine now thanks Citykev28, how are you? Off to drive past the glass bridge soon! :-)

I've decided I must have slept through all these bans and things because I don't remember them at all. But that's me, in my own little bubble I don't always realise even when people insult me!!!

Reading the golden moments thread, I saw a few mentions of mcfcbob being on here with a new username. It got me thinking. Can anyone offer any answers to the following questions;

1) Who is on here under a different name from their original?

2) Do they make it obvious who they once were?

3) Why do you think people would do this? Have they been banned and want to come back undetected, have they started a second, alter ego account, is it because (like in the case of Banned Tosspot) they realise that most people know they're a complete knob and want a fresh start to see if they can act like a normal person for a period of time?

4) If a perma-banned poster came back with a new username and behaved themselves, would the gesta....erm mods, turn a blind eye? Think giggity.

I cant believe that some people have more than one username how dishonest,

I was Hart of the matter. But when new site changed my logon name changed and lifted part of my email address. Have not worked out how to change it back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.