coming out in tracksuit top

mayo31 said:
nicholasjackson said:
mekonmcfc said:
I thought the OP was making a personal statement !!!

no mate married with 2 kids

And? Does not stop others I hear

i own erasure breatest hits, george micheal and fine young cannibals but i definitly love women and city tracksuit tops

do we sell the maroon one?

I like the maroon jacket but im not going to buy it coz nike are taking over next year.Umbro have produced a new tracksuit jacket now for 3 years its over kill and the price is steep 70 quid

baildon blue said:
I like the maroon jacket but im not going to buy it coz nike are taking over next year.Umbro have produced a new tracksuit jacket now for 3 years its over kill and the price is steep 70 quid

there will probably be various different colours in the sales at the end of the season/next season.

I've just been looking on the online shop sales section, theres some cracking offers. and with the training jackets, apart from the umbro badge, they are pretty timeless so you won't feel as though it has gone out of date

baildon blue said:
I like the maroon jacket but im not going to buy it coz nike are taking over next year.

that would be my reason for buying it, the quality and design of umbro is far superior to nike......

baildon blue said:
the price is steep 70 quid

this is my reason for not, along with the fact it isnt something i would wear, would be a good gift for someone that would wear it though if it was cheaper around £40 is reasonable.

you probably ought to confer with your partner - if he's got his best shirt and disco trousers on, he won't be happy if you just go with a trackie

66935706_l.jpg

I think we started doing it because England did it with the same style Umbro jackets. Maybe it was an extra in the contract with Umbro?

LHarper said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Thank god this thread turned out to be City related. It could have went either way from that title.

Lol yeah, I thought it was going to be one for The Cellar.

Love it, thats what makes this place fun, well at times like when we win ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.