Commotion in East Stand

Duphrates said:
bluegorton said:
Anyone get their throat slit?
Not only slit, but decapitated and then shat into the neck. All whilst someone watched them die on the terraces.

Whilst wanking.

As a blue did die in the ground last night I dont think you should post this

scottyboi said:
Pezzer2 said:
Anyone shed some light as to what happened at half time on the concourse outside Aisle 110 and 109 of East Stand lower. Seen alot of commotion and noticed a lad with blood streaming from his head. Obviously a fight has broke out. Was it involving a geordie? or city fans fighting with each other again?

i stole a cookie from the cookie jar

STOP! MOVE AWAY FROM THE COOKIE JAR.

Saw a geordie getting punched by a 16 yr old behind the burger van outside P entrance he ended up getting chased off after several windmills were thrown! Tut Tut

blue John said:
Duphrates said:
Not only slit, but decapitated and then shat into the neck. All whilst someone watched them die on the terraces.

Whilst wanking.

As a blue did die in the ground last night I dont think you should post this
what someone died during the game? didn't see anything

FletcherMoss said:
Didn't see the incident in the East but arrived just as it was over. Was told it kicked off after a steward tried to throw someone out for smoking. Basically, a steward tried to physically remove someone who was smoking. The guy was having none of it and called the steward a fat bastard. The steward then bangs the city fan and all hell breaks loose. The steward (who incidentally threw the first punch), gets pummelled and the lad and his mates get hancuffed by the coppers and dragged off. Looks like they will get more than just a ban.

Hope they all get banned for life, including the steward. No Smoking is the law, hate the filthy habit with a passion. Why should non-smokers have to breath in that shit??

FletcherMoss said:
Didn't see the incident in the East but arrived just as it was over. Was told it kicked off after a steward tried to throw someone out for smoking. Basically, a steward tried to physically remove someone who was smoking. The guy was having none of it and called the steward a fat bastard. The steward then bangs the city fan and all hell breaks loose. The steward (who incidentally threw the first punch), gets pummelled and the lad and his mates get hancuffed by the coppers and dragged off. Looks like they will get more than just a ban.

Total bullshit !

Blues were fighting with each other in East stand block 102 again !

if your talking about the 40 year old bloke headbutting somebody, that was my pal that recieved the head butt. all because the other bloke was abit typsy.

fair play to the 40 year old bloke tho, he did go and buy him a few beers after to say sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.