Community/Charity shield tickets request

just been for my Bolton and Spurs tickets and they tell me there are absolutely loads of Community Shield tickets left - pick up only though either in person at box office or at Wembley after 10.30 on the day

I know its getting on in the week , but ive only just managed to get the day off for the CS ,anyone got a ticket between Eastlands and Sheffield that i can call and collect [ preferably Sheffield end]

PM Please,

Might be after a lift aswell if the S Y Coach has filled its last spot.

Cheers Andy,,,

OK, heres hoping, I cant afford petrol, parking AND tickets, but, if anyones got 2 spare tickets and no travel, il take 2 people, pay for petrol and parking in exchange for the two tickets, potentially saving you £100 for two!!!

pm me asap!!!!!!

Transport now sorted for the game , thanks.

Just need to locate an adult ticket that i can purchase within an hours drive of Sheffield.

Anyone out there got a spare one for sale ?

Cheers Andy.

chapeltownblue said:
Transport now sorted for the game , thanks.

Just need to locate an adult ticket that i can purchase within an hours drive of Sheffield.

Anyone out there got a spare one for sale ?

Cheers Andy.

Is the Etihad not within an hours drive of Sheffield???

Yes mate its [well just over] Thats todays option if nothing nearer, or order over phone and pick up from wembley , depends on the wembley que and how drunk i am ?
I had my semi and final tickets sorted much earlier but have only just managed to book the day off work for this one.

Coach and Ticket sorted now , thanks to PM ers and S Y Blues.

Am selling one adult ticket for the game,if anyone's interested in buying.PM me ASAP.

selling 1 adult and 1 child ticket together,£30 for the pair, pm me if intersted

Hi. I'm an spanish boy. I'm living in Bournemouth this summer and i love football, so i want to go to Wembley to watch this match. I hate ManU so i would be a ManCity supporter more. But i don't have a ticket and don't know how to get it. In Internet webs are very expensive (around 200 pounds). So if you could sell me one ticket...

pogg_90@hotmail.com This is my email. Please if you have an extra ticket write me.

Thank you very much and sorry for my bad english :(

EDIT: I have found a ticket (thank you steve). I don't need more. Thank you very much to everyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.