Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
shit, absolutely desperate to get to this me. think we’ll beat them + Haaland’s debut

I really wouldn’t worry.

I’m struggling to remember any cup tie outside of an FA Cup Final maybe, where we’ve had an increased allocation and it wasn’t a piece of piss for pretty much anyone to get hold of a ticket.

The thing is we "booed" there minutes silence & "Attacked" a goalkeeper recently & Liverpool fans are obviously a group of saints who all got together & helped avoid disaster & mayhem in Paris with there very good behaviour so if anything should happen I think we all know whose fault it will be. :-)

Not sure I'd risk Haaland. Dippers have form in this fixture. View attachment 46615
Usually do see new signings debut in the shield. Maybe we'll be more cautious given history but he's likely to be involved.

Steffen will be in goal. Probably Stones and Aké at centre back. Haaland up front, and the rest is anyone's guessing. Youngens will get subbed on near the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.