Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rediscovered my John Bull Printing Outfit #125 with stencils of farmyard and domestic animals and shall spend the next month working on tickets. only £100 if anyones interested?
Can you knock me up a press ID pass, I can then go on twitter and brag about how thick the security people are when I jib in.

Moan moan moan. The decision has been made and is out of our hands. How many of the moaners were at Wembley last year when we lost to Leicester?

Leicester is always one of the good aways. Pretty loud atmosphere usually and plenty of silliness on the concourse. The city centre will be a bit lively with Scousers in town but that shouldn't stop people wanting to go; perhaps just drink on the train or sort a minibus.

Villa Park, Swamp, Wigan. None of them would make everyone happy. Let's just sell out our allocation and get behind the lads. Can't see Pep throwing it again v them like he did at Wembley.

If we win will it be counted on our trophies / honours list , the Dippers are continually mentioning their six trophies under Klippety which includes the the super cup shield and the clubworldcup shield , only fair we add our Community Shields and make it 13 trophies under Pep.
Yes, every club in Europe counts the equivalent of this in their honours list. Including City.

That’s why we called ourselves the Fourmidables in 2018-19. We won the domestic quadruple that season.

This would be our seventh if we win it.

Can you knock me up a press ID pass, I can then go on twitter and brag about how thick the security people are when I jib in.
This couldn’t have happened as surely the press would have been all over this story. I mean they have published countless photos and stories from people who said it was like Hillsborough despite the fact they would have been born at the time. So surely some journalist would have run a story about how someone jibbed in with a press pass. I mean if it’s true then it’s the scoop of the century as I can’t think of any game where a scouser has jibbed in And I am going back to the 70’s. i can’t think of a time this has happened. Even thinking about last time we played them at Wembley, their end was empty looking, lots of seats, aisles and exits could be seen.

Just off to the match love, won’t be too long.

CERN8_1_of_1_-1-1_960x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.