Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

Trying to order 3 tickets but at the payment stage its not processing. Unknown error!

Anyone else have that and find a solution?

Turned off my computer and bought straight away on my mobile. Don't know why unknown error kept coming up?

No more than 20k sold for this one I reckon.

Hopefully its still like that on Monday and we can get tickets :-) otherwise a weekend in London with no match for me would likely be very expensive with the wife picking alternative activities that almost certainly entail shops and more shops.

No more than 20k sold for this one I reckon.
I'm waiting till they release the better value cheaper seats in the top tier with a side-on view ie block 528 to 533. This is the best side of the stadium for getting away afterwards as well. At the moment they are only selling the more expensve lower tiers which have a poor view unless you are near the back.

Back of block 133. Trying different view for a change and atmosphere was good in the equivalent for FA cup (Was in corner 117). Sandwiched game into London trip with wife and daughter, jobs a good’un!

I'd recommend the top tier back row.

Great view & able to stand, was up there behind the goal for Watford. Best value for money view I've had, down below there's a bigger % of loons & much more expensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.