Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

Piss poor turnout..
hope it picks up nextweek
i await the "i dont really care" and abuse
but
be honest
hope raheem buys a block for his old school
I am going and cant wait. We need to get in the grove for the first game of the season and this is a friendly maybe but with an edge and a trophy. Liverpool win it and it becomes the biggest domestic trophy ever. So worth winning it for that alone. Turnout looks ok unless half the blocks havent gone on sale yet.

I was surprise how much City flowed and clicked in the early part of the game agains Wolves the other day. The only thing they need is match sharpness for the full game time. My ticket arrived today. I wasn't going to go originally and was worried too many first choice players would be missing, but the juices started to flow when my ticket window opened and I couldn't stop myself.

How many more times, the dippers get the same amount of tickets as us, stop talking fucking nonsense about them having 60k at Wembley, it's not true, that shit was talked about at the beginning of this thread.

Calm down old girl you’ll give yourself a fecking heart attack & that’ll be one less City fan at Wembers.

I was using 60000 for illustrative not literal purposes but the gist of the post remains the same.

Happy now are we ?

anyone know how many tickets we have left to sell or how many we’ve sold currently

Calm down old girl you’ll give yourself a fecking heart attack & that’ll be one less City fan at Wembers.

I was using 60000 for illustrative not literal purposes but the gist of the post remains the same.

Happy now are we ?
No. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.