Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lineups put the result in the balance but the statement made by starting academy players instead of treating it like a final
The line ups in the FA Cup Final was a no brainer for everyone and thought City would win including myself, That didn't turn out to be the case.

The team we have out today is good enough to beat these without a shadow of a doubt.

Truth be told, The Rags are shit. If we take our chances today we'll win.

Average age of the starting XIs:

City: 24.0
United: 27.2

Makes me realise, I don’t think United are really building towards some better future. Most of their fringe players are stop gaps who maybe have a few years left at this level. City’s fringe players are all, without exception, 19/20/21. The first team players in our line up are the ones dragging the average age up, with United it’s their second string that drags the age up. That strikes me as a serious flaw in planning.

Interesting that Kabore is on the bench - can’t remember seeing him before on the team sheet and CFG players don’t usually get a look in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.