Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have had the graphic ready for a while but that’s from the official page.

Or it’s just random who they choose.

We all know it’s nothing more than a glorified friendly but as we get closer to kick off time it always feels more!

That’s just the excitement of getting a first proper look at how the teams shaping up for this season and hoping to see a couple of young lads like Nico, Mcatee, etc, push their case for the season.

Dear Pep.
Could you please suspend your usual attitude towards friendlies and the charity shield tomorrow ? Nobody needs mins or a chance to play .Kalvin can have the afternoon, off the only thing that matters is that we beat the scum and we beat them well, that's all we ask tmrw that's it, it's that simple .
Regards
Unfortunately it would seem that your letter was lost in the post as Kalvin is likely to start at centre back and following Eddies decision to stay he will play as a false nine along Stefan. 4 v 0 city

IMG-20240810-WA0003.jpg

if we treat it like a friendly then the above but expect Josko in for ake and akanji for phillips

Last edited:
I’m sorry. No match against Trafford Utd or the team from the wrong end of the East Lancs is EVER, EVER, EVER a friendly.

We win!! (*whispers* please)

EDIT: Just as I pressed post the Olympic coverage mentioned the last time the Spanish team won the Olympic football a certain Pep Guardiola was playing. JJ then said I wonder whatever happened to him!! :-). Is that a good omen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.