Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll remember that we were known in the press as the “City slickers”. Although I've never heard any actual supporter use that phrase, either then or since.
I have used it.

Though, that was after a particularly unfortunate away day incident involving several blues sharing a curry of dubious origin.

Proof of my statement the other day that BBC do not properly cover sport for which they do not hold tv rights. BBC football page today under the headline
“ Everything you need to know about the CS” they do not mention that it is live on ITV. The BBC is tax funded FFS. No excuse.

So what are we looking at here.

Ederson
Lewis, Phillips, Gvardiol, Ake
McAtee, Kovacic, De Bruyne
Bobb, Haaland, Doku?

vs.

Onana
Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Evans, Amass
Casemiro, Eriksen, McTominay
Mount, Rashford, Sancho?

Quite a strong United team compared to ours. Expect them to win.
No way in a million years that United team stronger than ours!! I’d be delighted if those were the teams

Like a fucking morgue in the Green Man (apart from my 15 year old whose been on the Smirnoff ices on the way down and now waiting for the jaeger bombs)

The actual match stats don’t reflect that though

I'm not interested in stats I was at the game. The rags scored twice, had a goal disallowed and looked like scoring everytime they attacked in that first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.