Community shield City v united Travel

sallythecat

Community shield final
manchester city v united
sunday 07/08/2011
wembley here we come again
could it be 3 wins on the trot ???
Day return executive coach travel £30
coaches depart 7am from Belle Vue Stadium and return after the match.
coach & hotel package £79.95
For further info tel Soccer Express on 0844 856 7811
dont miss out book asap
lines open 10am-10pm

visit <a class="postlink" href="http://www.soccerexpress.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.soccerexpress.co.uk</a>

Re: FA CUP FINAL TRAVEL

every person working for soccerexpress;would be more than happy;with 1 ticket for the final;some of us could not get tickets;for the semi-final.

Re: Soccer express FA Cup Travel Packages

rag tickets not needed anymore;by any chance.

another option -direct charter train to wembley;from manchester; std class only 60pounds;for the final. soccerexpress are man city fans;unlike some other travel company;who charged 80pounds;for the semi-final. 0844 8567811; lines open till 10pm. soccerexpress.co.uk

Quick question to the soccer express guys...

If I bought coach seats for the Final and I end up with no tickets would it be ok to offer them on here at face value?

Really want to get transport sorted asap.

Then I will camp out for my tickets

Coach running from the Sun Inn Audenshaw for the final
Depart 0700 hrs. 2Hrs at a working mens club nr Watford then onto Wembley.Return Journey straight back.Call in Sun And ask for Bill.
£30 non returnable

If you can promise me we won't have the same useless driver as the second part of the journey to wembley on coach 8 i will probably book this ...................... he was hopeless hahaha at one point we were being overtaken by the local vicar on his bike ;)

was told off 1 of my lads;that it was the first time;he had driven a football coach;his normal day job;was driving a bus around brum.-coach 8 was one of the first coaches back;so his co driver;must have been ok. 0844 856 7811 options for wembley final. soccerexpress.co.uk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.