Community shield City v united Travel

Re: Soccer express FA Cup Travel Packages

Went with soccer express to semi final. Coach no.5 never experienced a worse coach journey in my life. Several people rang them to complain and one was actually told to 'fucking no chance of a refund'. Problem was the heaters had broken meaning they were on full blast and temp was at 35 degrees all the way added to the fact the sun was banging against the windows. Coach driver didn't know How to fix it as he couldn't Even speak English. This was the only coach like this though. we used them to shalke and that trip was much better. Seriously considering wether to use them again for final.

Used these for the Semi. Driver was great and managed to get us there in time, even with the M1 traffic. Will hopefull use them for the Final, as long as I can get a ticket.

Used them and got coach 6 ,it was hardly executive but not bothered about that,the driver was a top bloke.

for details of wembley trips. 0844 856 7811 <a class="postlink" href="http://www.soccerexpress.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.soccerexpress.co.uk</a> 1 ticket needed for the 14th please.

we are open all bank holiday weekend on
0844 856 7811 10am-10pm

-- Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:08 pm --

The soccer express credit card hotline open all bank holday weekend
time 10am-10pm all credit & debit cards accepted
subject to a 50p booking fee per ticket
TEL;0844 856 7811 & 0845 634 2288

bump<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:21 pm --<br /><br />The soccer express credit card booking line
is open all bank bank holiday weekend
time 10am-10pm on 0844 856 7811
so dont miss out book now

Re: Soccer express FA Cup coaches

Book your coach travel now to the fa cup final
coach travel only £30
lines open bank holiday weekend 10am-10pm
coach & hotel package only £69.95
visit www.soccerexpress.co.uk

Re: Soccer express FA Cup coach travel

howdy blues

been mailing on here for a couple of weeks now. I'm now back in the country after celebrating my birthday and the semi win in Qatar however I still require a ticket for the final if anyone is kind enough/able to assist?

If so please pm me. Thanks :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.