Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

Some nice moments from this one, Bernie smashing that **** Gazpacho and then scoring the equaliser, Haaland laughing at that moron Onana, JFE skying one, and us winning a shootout.

Looking forward to Chelsea next week, come on you blues.
We had two players booked, fair enough, but can anyone explain why two rags who kicked the ball away were not booked when City were awarded free kicks.

Was driving when it went to pens, and as soon as I heard JE was stepping up to take that pen I knew we'd be ok.
Big shout to the marra Scott Carson for getting another medal! - he should invite harry kane over to look at his collection. Surely now one of the most highly decorated English keepers ever?
I'd say he's the only English goalkeeper to have won champions league with 2 different Premier league teams.

Enjoyed that, no matter who plays for us, young and old, we play with the same personality and style.

ITV blowing smoke up their arses, never ever learn. There must be a pre-production meeting where McCoist is told to make the most of any small, semi-decent thing a rags player does. It’s fucking embarrassing.

Great experience for the young lads and minutes in the legs for a few key players ahead of next week.

Bobb could be a runaway train this season, such a clever and talented player.

As before, imho they’ll come a cropper when they play the 2/3 of the teams in the league who will sit back and expect united to break them down.
They won’t get the luxury of being able to play on the break at home against Fulham for example.
Yes - I see the rags opening fixture being interesting, should be a barometer as to where they're truly at. Rather than gauging them against the team we put out today - though the youngsters did well btw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.