Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

For the first thirty minutes I was surprised how well we were playing given our starting line up and how strong the rags were. The kids were alright, they showed plenty of promise, Lewis and Bobb being the standout amongst them. I thought Haaland was very poor, zero threat at all. Eddie looked a bit shaky but redeemed himself in the penalty shootout. For those who keep asking I remember him saving four penalties. Palace away, Everton at home ( The covid match) Madrid and today.

The rags grew into the game and to be fair they should have won it, they had the better chances. Thankfully they didn't.

I.love Bernie but please keep him away from penalties! He smashed one in for Portugal no messing, but for us he seems to try and be too clever and fails miserably.

The new lad looks a talent. I think we'll be the team to beat again but I still think we need at least two top class additions.

9669254b1d528608d0e1128ca6872cf9.jpg
Been looking for this, cheers!

For the first thirty minutes I was surprised how well we were playing given our starting line up and how strong the rags were. The kids were alright, they showed plenty of promise, Lewis and Bobb being the standout amongst them. I thought Haaland was very poor, zero threat at all. Eddie looked a bit shaky but redeemed himself in the penalty shootout. For those who keep asking I remember him saving four penalties. Palace away, Everton at home ( The covid match) Madrid and today.

The rags grew into the game and to be fair they should have won it, they had the better chances. Thankfully they didn't.

I.love Bernie but please keep him away from penalties! He smashed one in for Portugal no messing, but for us he seems to try and be too clever and fails miserably.

The new lad looks a talent. I think we'll be the team to beat again but I still think we need at least two top class additions.
Lewis is a class act, so so good under pressure, needs to be our starting RB. Bobb went quiet 2nd half but that turn and cross for the goal was pure quality

Wasn't he in Harry Potter ?
Makes me sick to the stomach, the same as seeing Wilcox there as well. I know they're not City fans but how can you work to make our club the best in the world then fuck off to our bitterest rivals?
Because they are.. A, Cunts and B, Merciless greedy bastards. Oh, and C, a bit tarded.

Our academy lads played far better than our established senior players. I know better than to overreact one way or the other, but it’s concerning that Ederson, Gvardiol, Akanji, and Haaland all looked so far off it. I hope selling Alvarez isn’t a mistake because he would have absolutely come on today, given Haaland looked like he’d rather be anywhere else in the world.

Kova and Doku were all right but could have been better.

A special shoutout to Lewis. I don’t think he put a foot wrong during the entire match. Bobb was great, too, albeit faded in the second half until his brilliant turn and assist.

There is a lot to work on this week.
lol blimey

Berrada looks like a right snidey ****, so quite easily I suppose
lets hope he's not got the password to our headquarters files like everyone else who leaves the club. The guy who left for Liverpool was crawling all over our transfer files for 2 years. We only noticed when Liverpool kept signing players we were just going to sign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.