Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Jurgen Klopp urge Liverpool fans without a ticket to go to the King Power?

Here's what will happen.

The FA will tell City and Liverpool the tickets will be digital.

But there will still be incidents as Leicester has a small city centre, the match is a 5pm kick off, plenty of drinking time, and there will be 15,000 City and 15,000 Liverpool fans in Leicester.

Really it's been 10 years of this nonsense, who cares, let them talk shite, if you let it affect you then they win.

Fuck em

They have nothing else left.

Older fans know our core support has always been large and loyal. The younger, social media generation don’t know about that

The Emptyhad jibe is all I get now from United mates. And City still haven’t won the CL, every now and again. But they know it will happen eventually. It used to be 34 years, Massive, Stockport, City haven’t won the PL title, etc. All those have died out now to an extent. The CL one will be next. Then they will only have the Emptyhad.

They have nothing else left.

Older fans know our core support has always been large and loyal. The younger, social media generation don’t know about that

The Emptyhad jibe is all I get now from United mates. And City still haven’t won the CL, every now and again. But they know it will happen eventually. It used to be 34 years, Massive, Stockport, City haven’t won the PL title, etc. All those have died out now to an extent. The CL one will be next. Then they will only have the Emptyhad.
The next thing will be...you've only won one.It will never stop.Fook all else for them to go on about.My rag mates have been unusualy quiet this season.

GUEST_b9c00d25-2393-4205-be86-a77b4cc01f2c

and our inflatable pepper sprays
We are the CRS

Buying real tickets is for losers. I'm going to make my own & see if I can get in. I'm going to do a potato print!
Blackpool away 1999, City end massively over subscribed, you could get a perfect forgery in Manchester for a couple of quid. Mind you Blackpools ticket in those days you could forge with a John Bull

Will Jurgen Klopp urge Liverpool fans without a ticket to go to the King Power?

Here's what will happen.

The FA will tell City and Liverpool the tickets will be digital.

But there will still be incidents as Leicester has a small city centre, the match is a 5pm kick off, plenty of drinking time, and there will be 15,000 City and 15,000 Liverpool fans in Leicester.
Thousands of them will live within a short bus ride away from the ground

Trains I'm afraid mate. Nobody expects the FA to pick a Stadium straight forward to get to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.