Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a club I think we have a large number of seasoncard holders who just don't entertain the idea of travelling for away games, apart from maybe Wembley finals. Even when they qualify for tickets I think many are so used to watching us away on the TV they don't even think about going to games like these.
Its a friendly. Some are played in Thailand, some aren't. You get a slightly better trophy I suppose but the shite scouse fans will still be terrorising trains, service stations and opposition fans so I'm giving it a miss.

Its a friendly. Some are played in Thailand, some aren't. You get a slightly better trophy I suppose but the shite scouse fans will still be terrorising trains, service stations and opposition fans so I'm giving it a miss.
There will be similar numbers from each side, scousers won't be terrorising anyone, yes, some will be giving it the big one, but so will some of ours. It's not going to be like Wembley where they outnumber us.

I don’t think the club class it as a friendly.
Taken from the MCFC honours list….

FA Community/Charity Shield Winners

1937/38, 1968/69, 1972/73, 2012/13, 2018/19, 2019/20

I don’t think the club class it as a friendly.
Taken from the MCFC honours list….

FA Community/Charity Shield Winners

1937/38, 1968/69, 1972/73, 2012/13, 2018/19, 2019/20
I was merely giving my opinion about how I view it, I fully accept the club might view it differently. I also accept what @bridgeblue says there will be less of each set of fans but i dont fancy scouse scum marauding about the place.

murderers are a bit like the rags, when they have hugely superior numbers they are as feral as they come, numbers are even they disappear into the ether. Suspect if they do give it large they may well come unstuck again. Also it wouldn’t surprise me if this game will be the most heavily policed game at Leicester all season.

I was merely giving my opinion about how I view it, I fully accept the club might view it differently. I also accept what @bridgeblue says there will be less of each set of fans but i dont fancy scouse scum marauding about the place.
Good chance most of their fans won't actually be scouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.