Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Train strike now on the 30th
Think it was always a good chance of being that weekend once the strike action was announced earlier in the week as I think they have to give at least 14 days notice of when they'll strike. I'm glad we've booked on a supporters club coach now. Hopefully everyone who might be caught out by this gets sorted with travel.

Cross country and east midlands are not 2 of the 8 who decided to strike, these 2 firms are the trains from Manchester to Leicester so will these still be running?

Quite a few fans when playing Liverpool seem to be intimidated by them . We have the same allocation lets out sing them and outplay them.
Outlining and outplayed them isn't the issue. Had we got to the final of the chumps, I may not have gone. I was in Portugal with the Chelsea fans but scousers and rags, totally different

Cross country and east midlands are not 2 of the 8 who decided to strike, these 2 firms are the trains from Manchester to Leicester so will these still be running?

No impact if you are travelling on East Midlands Railway, CrossCountry or TransPennine Express.
West Midlands Trains drivers will be on strike so avoid any journeys involving trains between Crewe and Nuneaton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.