Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Psychedelic Casual made a good point the other day that sales will have been impacted by the fact that plenty of people will still be away on holiday. Many fans will have booked their hols in advance of the date being announced. It’s unheard of in my lifetime for the domestic football season to kick off in July and while I’m going and looking forward to it more than any CS game since the match against Chelsea at Villa Park in 2012, I’d have preferred a longer break before the season start. Granted it’s unavoidable due to the World Cup but unlike some who seem to miss football as soon as the season ends, I look forward to the break and watching a bit of cricket.

Anyway, all that is academic as it’ll sell out regardless and it should be a miles better atmosphere than a CS game at Wembley.

@Psychedelic Casual made a good point the other day that sales will have been impacted by the fact that plenty of people will still be away on holiday. Many fans will have booked their hols in advance of the date being announced. It’s unheard of in my lifetime for the domestic football season to kick off in July and while I’m going and looking forward to it more than any CS game since the match against Chelsea at Villa Park in 2012, I’d have preferred a longer break before the season start. Granted it’s unavoidable due to the World Cup but unlike some who seem to miss football as soon as the season ends, I look forward to the break and watching a bit of cricket.

Anyway, all that is academic as it’ll sell out regardless and it should be a miles better atmosphere than a CS game at Wembley.
I agree. As much as I'm really looking forward to the new season (as usual) I could have done with an extra couple of weeks break taking in the cricket too. CS doesn't do much for me, though I'll watch it on telly. Never mind, roll on 7th August !

Good turn out if you ask me, will definitely sell out, glad it’s not at Wembley even though there’s better choices than the Kp, I’d like to see this game played at a different ground every year. Can’t wait for the first round of Championes’ Championes’

1000 left yesterday morning with the new allocation in there. 450 left as of now.

I'd guess these last few will have returns added at some point but will sell out by the end of the week.

No "Empty Seats Warning" is required in my judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.