Community Shield Team

chestervegasblue

I think we should put out a second team/EDS for the Community Shield. IMO it's a huge banana skin in terms of potential injuries 6 days before the competitive season starts.

I don't care how much people are paying for tickets, I'd happily pay £45 for any of Hart, Kompany, De Jong, Silva, Yaya not to play this match.

Discuss.

chestervegasblue said:
I think we should put out a second team/EDS for the Community Shield. IMO it's a huge banana skin in terms of potential injuries 6 days before the competitive season starts.

I don't care how much people are paying for tickets, I'd happily pay £45 for any of Hart, Kompany, De Jong, Silva, Yaya not to play this match.

Discuss.

You are aware of who we play in it are you

Best team please bert, and no fucking friendly shite either, full on please. This is a game we have to win. No half measures nothing better than giving the scum another beating, taking another trophy and watching them fuckers try to beat their own record again in how to clear a stadium in less than 5 minutes. :-)

talkativesprout said:
chestervegasblue said:

Discuss.

Precisely. Vidic puts Silva out for season. I can see it now.

chestervegasblue said:

Discuss.
It's just a pre-season training/exhibition game, I wouldn't be arsed if Mancini, Kidd and Platt played. In fact, I'd like that a lot!<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:19 pm --<br /><br />
talkativesprout said:
chestervegasblue said:

Discuss.

Yes and I couldn't be less bothered! If we get them in the Manchester senior cup next season I'd be more interested. I actually bothered to go to both EDS derby games last season and won be bothering going to the Community Shield.. that's how important I rate it!

I understand your reasoning but i don't agree at all. For me this is the season curtain raiser and our last chance to get the team together before Swansea, therefore we should play our strongest team. I guarantee slur alex fergiescum will play his strongest 11. We can effectively put down a marker to the rest of the league with a win and good performance before they've even kicked a ball. Lifting the Community Shield is the perfect preparation for a Vital season imo

BibbyBlue85 said:
I understand your reasoning but i don't agree at all. For me this is the season curtain raiser and our last chance to get the team together before Swansea, therefore we should play our strongest team. I guarantee slur alex fergiescum will play his strongest 11. We can effectively put down a marker to the rest of the league with a win and good performance before they've even kicked a ball. Lifting the Community Shield is the perfect preparation for a Vital season imo

Playing his strongest team to make up for the semi final. Surely it's a signal of intent by us to play our EDS squad, a two fingers 'we don't have the time to waste our players on your petty rag squad' if you will.

Moreover, I reckon Wabara, Assulin, and some of the other youth boys could give them a good hiding...

...........................Hart.........................
Boateng....Toure.....Savic.....Kolarov
Swp....m.Johnson...Barry.....milner
...................Jo........balotelli...............

Nearly the second string, risking all the 1st team players would be stupid... but let's be honest. We still want to win this :)

BibbyBlue85 said:

I agree with this. I understand the point that we don't want to pick up any injuries, but for me it's more important to the players to be involved in a match together. Also, if we win the game it will be really good for confidence going into the season proper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.