Community Shield Team

chestervegasblue said:
I think we should put out a second team/EDS for the Community Shield. IMO it's a huge banana skin in terms of potential injuries 6 days before the competitive season starts.

I don't care how much people are paying for tickets, I'd happily pay £45 for any of Hart, Kompany, De Jong, Silva, Yaya not to play this match.

Discuss.
^^^this^^^^^^

put the kids out,friendlies count for fuck all

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
...........................Hart.........................
Boateng....Toure.....Savic.....Kolarov
Swp....m.Johnson...Barry.....milner
...................Jo........balotelli...............

Nearly the second string, risking all the 1st team players would be stupid... but let's be honest. We still want to win this :)
Not to be picky but Toure won't be able be able to play until september.

-- Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:56 pm --

I say, put out our best back four and put our newer signings and some EDS in the middle and up front.

bluecityboy said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
...........................Hart.........................
Boateng....Toure.....Savic.....Kolarov
Swp....m.Johnson...Barry.....milner
...................Jo........balotelli...............

Nearly the second string, risking all the 1st team players would be stupid... but let's be honest. We still want to win this :)
Not to be picky but Toure won't be able be able to play until september.

-- Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:56 pm --

I say, put out our best back four and put our newer signings and some EDS in the middle and up front.

Kolarov injury at spurs left us a bit short though, so I'd be worried about that, but I suppose now we've got a few more to rotate, it would be a good game to really test the new boys like Ashcroft and Clichy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.