Community Shield ticket information

Stanger said:
Plaything of the gods said:
Stanger said:
I am a registered supporter but i do not have purchase history (It's my first time in UK)
That'll be why you aren't able to purchase a ticket yet. Only one ticket at the moment per registered supporter with purchase history. If you want more than one ticket (together) then a SC holder on this forum may be able to help if you don't want to wait for general sale (and hope of being able to get more than one ticket).

Thank you for that info. But is there a particular date as to when the tickets would go on sale for supporters without a purchase history?

If you need any help, there will be hundreds on here that can get you a ticket - if you are based locally, try buying a ticket at the ground, sometimes they won't let people without a purchase history buy online, because you could be an Arsenal fan, but if you turn up to the club shop in your City shirt then they'd have a pretty tough time thinking you were going to be a threat to health and safety.

If you're really desperate to get one I can get about 15 more on my season cards haha.

Stanger said:
Plaything of the gods said:
Stanger said:
I am a registered supporter but i do not have purchase history (It's my first time in UK)
That'll be why you aren't able to purchase a ticket yet. Only one ticket at the moment per registered supporter with purchase history. If you want more than one ticket (together) then a SC holder on this forum may be able to help if you don't want to wait for general sale (and hope of being able to get more than one ticket).

Thank you for that info. But is there a particular date as to when the tickets would go on sale for supporters without a purchase history?
I haven't seen that stated anywhere. You could ask here: http://mcfc.force.com/help/?cu=1&fs=ContactUs&l=en_US

If no joy that way, I suggest you advertise in this forum for ticket(s). I've always been able to get a ticket that way for the matches I've wanted, or rather have been able, to go to. I've had to get and pay for the tickets at the grounds but if you find someone in your own area you could do the exchange in person before the game. Tickets always at face value mind!!! (It's a condition of selling tickets on Bluemoon anyway.) A true supporter wouldn't ask for more than face value, but touts would.

why do posters on this forum continually try to put the supporters of the club down , when we were due to play the rags in the community shield a couple of years ago there were half wits posting we have only sold 10,000 tickets etc etc ,(and giving more ammunition for rags to take the piss out of our support) but it turned out nearly 25,000 turned up. Yet again for this community shield , more posters saying how we wont get 20,000 etc etc . and weve not sold this block or that block , but they dont actually back this up with facts.
One thing is for sure , there are 6 of us going down for a good day out at wembley , and there will be at least 25,000 more blues there , i dont base this on facts , but on our history , if we can take nearly 30,000 to a full members cup final (the day after a derby game) , we will do the club proud on August 10th , and the people who cant be arsed , cant afford it , its only a friendly blah blah blah, have a nice day watching it on the telly.

gmckennasell said:
why do posters on this forum continually try to put the supporters of the club down , when we were due to play the rags in the community shield a couple of years ago there were half wits posting we have only sold 10,000 tickets etc etc ,(and giving more ammunition for rags to take the piss out of our support) but it turned out nearly 25,000 turned up. Yet again for this community shield , more posters saying how we wont get 20,000 etc etc . and weve not sold this block or that block , but they dont actually back this up with facts.
One thing is for sure , there are 6 of us going down for a good day out at wembley , and there will be at least 25,000 more blues there , i dont base this on facts , but on our history , if we can take nearly 30,000 to a full members cup final (the day after a derby game) , we will do the club proud on August 10th , and the people who cant be arsed , cant afford it , its only a friendly blah blah blah, have a nice day watching it on the telly.

Well said that man , I know me and my mates will be there and have a great day out

Is there a reason only lower tier on sale online. Tried to buy two today but only lower available. Yesterday there were loads of blocks available upstairs.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Is there a reason only lower tier on sale online. Tried to buy two today but only lower available. Yesterday there were loads of blocks available upstairs.

Probably because the club know it's not selling well so want to ensure the more visible lower tier tickets sell first

gmckennasell said:

I can feel a few renditions of "if you're watching on telly you're a ****" coming on - not from me though, I am taking my nippers

gmckennasell said:
£50 for Newcastle and £15 petrol ' I live 60 south of Newcastle' parking etc or £35 for Wembley and £45 petrol with free parking I know where I would rather go Wembleyyyyyyyyy

BringBackSwales said:
gmckennasell said:

I can feel a few renditions of "if you're watching on telly you're a c**t" coming on - not from me though, I am taking my nippers

I'll be watching it on the box thinking "cunts".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.