Community Shield Ticket Postage Cost

Stirling1978

Community Shield tickets arrived today.

Now I know a lot of people were complaining about booking fee and postage costs.

Now I don't mind paying the £5.45 for royal mail special delivery to make sure my ticket arrive safely after the semi-final tickets went walk abouts, but the envelope my tickets arrived in was post marked 1st class, and was posted straight through the letter box without having to be signed for.

This seems like it was sent from See Tickets and not the club itself, but still think this is bang out of order charging £5.45, when it probably cost them about 40p.

I'm gonna contact the club and complain, but want to know if this has happened to anyone else.

Cheers

Vonk's Konk said:
Community Shield tickets arrived today.

Now I know a lot of people were complaining about booking fee and postage costs.

Now I don't mind paying the £5.45 for royal mail special delivery to make sure my ticket arrive safely after the semi-final tickets went walk abouts, but the envelope my tickets arrived in was post marked 1st class, and was posted straight through the letter box without having to be signed for.

This seems like it was sent from See Tickets and not the club itself, but still think this is bang out of order charging £5.45, when it probably cost them about 40p.

I'm gonna contact the blub and complain, but want to know if this has happened to anyone else.

Cheers

Yes , it does sound as though someone's tryin' to make a bit of money (on the quiet) there !

Bring it to the clubs attention .....

the semi final and final tickets definitely had to be signed for

I remember siging for my final ticket.

I have now emailed the club to advise, and also to ask for the difference in postage to be refunded.

Not usually one to moan, but this takes the p1$$ somewhat.

Yeah mine were delivered today. Posted through the letterbox without any signature required

Appears I was charged £5.45 for nothing

Same thing happened to my mate

Having received my tickets by 1st class post today I have just emailed the club the following:
"Tickets have arrived this morning.
Please can you explain why I was charged £5.45 for Royal Mail Special Delivery when the items were received in ordinary 1st class post? If this 'accident' is repeated by the 27,000 other ticket purchasers it will represent a healthy little overcharge of about £125,000. Hmmmm
Please explain and advise when I can expect a refund"

My cup final tickets were posted straight through the letterbox without having to be signed for. They were clearly labelled as Special Delivery, so it wasnt the clubs fault but the post mans.

Its just cost me 6 x £2.50 plus £5.45 postage for 6 tickets...That is why this will not sell out, you cant use the online system (friends and family)if your trying to get a junior ticket who's not got the right amount of points but they still qualify anyway..Its a stupid idea where you cant go to the ground to buy tickets and avoid pay an extra £20.45...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.