Community Shield Ticket Postage Cost

Vonk's Konk said:
Community Shield tickets arrived today.

Now I know a lot of people were complaining about booking fee and postage costs.

Now I don't mind paying the £5.45 for royal mail special delivery to make sure my ticket arrive safely after the semi-final tickets went walk abouts, but the envelope my tickets arrived in was post marked 1st class, and was posted straight through the letter box without having to be signed for.

This seems like it was sent from See Tickets and not the club itself, but still think this is bang out of order charging £5.45, when it probably cost them about 40p.

I'm gonna contact the club and complain, but want to know if this has happened to anyone else.

Cheers
Everybody should contact the club and complain!

Yes ours came in ordinary post, no signing for them, and i know of four others who have had the same.

Ticket allocated via www.seetickets.com Says on the invoice: Price includes non refundablebooking fee Theyv'e got us by the ball**ks!!!!!

berryblue said:
Ticket allocated via www.seetickets.com Says on the invoice: Price includes non refundablebooking fee Theyv'e got us by the ball**ks!!!!!

Don't be fooled by companies putting "non-refundable" in their blurb, if they don't provide the goods and services that they advertise then you can get your money back. City clearly indicated that £5-45 of the charges was for special delivery.

If the club are going to continue to use seetickets they need to put them straight on a few things asap.

fathellensbellend said:
just had a reply from customer services, they will refund you.

contact mcfc customer services with youor details
mine havent been delivered yet, but a friend of ours complained and got the postage back so make sure you do the same,put that on the wrong post meant for people that havent had theres yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.