Community Shield TICKET THREAD.

You saw me standing alone said:
Just managed to buy 2 North stand lower classed as cat 4, only £20 each.

Why are these cat 4 as surely a decent view from behind the goal?

Chelsea FC-Adult Block R5 Cat 4, Row P, Seat xxx 1 £20.00

Chelsea FC-Adult Block R5 Cat 4, Row P, Seat xxx 1 £20.00

These are not listed as restricted view

It's the old away end at Villa Park, they are the cheaper tickets as it's pretty low down behind the goal and the view isn't great, saying that it's not obstructed in anyway.

Hi i have 2xTickets for sale

In the trinity road upper , Block A1 Row D , Both seats together

PM for more details

0ne £20 ticket spare ,my son unable to go ,Block R6 row O, im in the Failsworth area,but could meet at stadium.

Ticket gone

One £35 ticket available due to getting hold of 2 together for me n my stepson

One ticket for sale - Trinity Road Middle B, Block B2 Row 15 - a good seat with unobstructed view but the downside was it cost £45 + booking fee.
Happy to sell on at the face value (£45 no booking fee). Cash only pick-up only in either north Manchester or Altrincham areas on Friday this week as I'm away on Saturday.
Please PM if wanted.

Hi, I have a £45 ticket for Sunday but now can't make it. It's in the Trinity Road Lower. I will sell for £30. PM me if interested.

hisroyalblueness said:
One ticket for sale - Trinity Road Middle B, Block B2 Row 15 - a good seat with unobstructed view but the downside was it cost £45 + booking fee.
Happy to sell on at the face value (£45 no booking fee). Cash only pick-up only in either north Manchester or Altrincham areas on Friday this week as I'm away on Saturday.
Please PM if wanted.

Just noticed a few folk selling £45 tickets for less than face value (they sound like absolute bargains!) so I thought I'd make the point of emphasising that mine's going at £45 face value or not at all cos I'm gutted I can't attend and would rather pin it on my wall as a bit of history than wipe my mouth on the cost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.