Community Shield TICKET THREAD.

1 ticket needed in the Trininty blocks B or C contact me by pm if you have 1 spare can meet on matchday!

Thanks

Need 2 tickets for the match, any stand will do. can collect from anywhere in Manchester. Thanks in advance!

One ticket for sale - Trinity Road Middle B, Block B2 Row 15 - a premium seat with a magnificent unobstructed view (check out the seat planner - it's perfect) the downside was it cost £45 + booking fee.

I'm happy to sell it on at face value (£45 no booking fee). Cash only pick-up only in either north Manchester or Altrincham areas today Friday preferred (or possibly Saturday morning as I've just realised that I don't go away until Saturday afternoon).

Please PM me if it the thought of having a commanding view, at the inaugural show-piece match of the 2012/2013 season, tickles your desire.

No 'offers' though as I'd rather frame it for posterity than sell it to a supporter who doesn't think that Manchester City (Champions of England) v Chelski (lucky bastard champions of Europe) is enough of a draw to warrant paying face value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.