Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the appeal, personally.
Only been to one and only went to that because I got a freebie. It was dreadful and wish I didn't bother (getting beat 3-0 might not have helped)

It’s a friendly. The media and desperate clutching mourinho can pretend otherwise but it’s just a meaningless kick about

Whoever we play I cant see either playing anything like their first team, bearing in mind the later stages of the world cup are only a week or two ago

Think I may give it miss if we get the rags, can't be arsed with the possible shit wandering around and being told I'm a Manc **** & to fuck off home by some Londoner or Norwegian.

That being said come mid July I'll be gagging for it.

Hopefully the Jaguars or the Wildcats or some other shitty sports team will be playing at Wembley that day so we don't have to traipse all the way down there again and we can play it at Villa Park instead.

I think the best bet would be one of Edgeley Park, Gigg Lane, Boundary Park or, my own personal preference, The Crown Oil Arena!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.