Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
The roundabout is still on Google maps I'm looking forward to getting on there, it's been 7 years I think since I was dragged off it by the police for throwing a can at a coach with said can still in my hand.
Your fingers must be aching to fuck after all this time.

I arrived yesterday afternoon with the wife and 3 kids, thought we would make a weekend of it. Staying at the new Premier inn next to the stadium.

It is seriously hot here though, got out of car and got that same feeling you get when you step off the plane on your holiday when the heat hits you. Even the wind is hot.

People claiming on FB that the blocks City put on sale have now sold out. I don’t know whether this is true and how many tickets the Club held back
Only single tickets in blocks 537 and 545 were available when the Club stopped selling at noon yesterday. Spoke to Customer Services yesterday as booked on line around 11am, got to pick the tickets up from the box office near the Bobby Moore statue.

I arrived yesterday afternoon with the wife and 3 kids, thought we would make a weekend of it. Staying at the new Premier inn next to the stadium.

It is seriously hot here though, got out of car and got that same feeling you get when you step off the plane on your holiday when the heat hits you. Even the wind is hot.

Yeah, we’re doing the same. Getting the train down this morning and making a weekend of it. Thanks for the tip off about the weather, will leave my big coat behind!

Spot on mate. Why do a small minority of nobs persist with claiming that real Blues watch the games from pubs! Can’t wqit to join the Blue Army on Sunday

Agree , we take enough unfounded crap for empty seats and our support , we dont need our own supporters sticking the boot in , there will be over 20k of us at Wembley on Sunday , considering holidays , and the fact it is basically a friendly with a much depleted squad , thats a great turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.