Comon Carlos!!!!

A A

Anonymous

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2955192/Carlos-Tevez-shrugs-off-talk-of-a-summer-transfer-to-Real-Madrid.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... adrid.html</a>

A thread titled 'COMON CARLOS' and then a link to the sun. Go to the doctors and be neutered please, I couldn't bare for the next generation to be as degenerate as you

aaron91 said:
A thread titled 'COMON CARLOS' and then a link to the sun. Go to the doctors and be neutered please, I couldn't bare for the next generation to be as degenerate as you

PMSL, your tolerance levels are quite high then ?

Hamann Pineapple said:
aaron91 said:

Well did this rubbish link need a thread of it's own? Couldn't the OP have put it one of the many countless Carlos Tevez threads there already are? Just pushing better threads down to the bottom of the list

aaron91 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Well did this rubbish link need a thread of it's own? Couldn't the OP have put it one of the many countless Carlos Tevez threads there already are? Just pushing better threads down to the bottom of the list

still here then.:)

this story cant be real. i cant remember the last time i saw a positive city story.

Hamann Pineapple said:
aaron91 said:

he got busted by Damocles and de niro..closet you know what... from mainly Ilford...:)

samharris said:
aaron91 said:

still here then.:)

Wow! You're a master of observation, you must be really proud of yourself to have spotted that! I'm impressed I must say

aaron91 said:

I don't normally do this

BUT YOU ARE A TWAT

Come on mods this arsehole has been on here toooo long

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.