Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

I was referencing what you said here : I don't think the Poster of the tweet would have know the reason behind the original welcome to Manchester slogan
It is inconceivable that whatever BBC sport flibber who posted that message did not understand the original slogan, inconceivable. The sly winky thing shows it.

Fair enough, we'll have to agree to disagree. The sly wink just shows to me that it's taking the piss out of something, which in context to the overall post would be the fact that he is now scoring goals. I do get you could interpret it as just the second sentence though

If anyone from the BBC is reading this thread and my bet is there there are a few please take note.

We City fans are also voters and the abuse of the position of the BBC leads me to believe that they no longer merit the charter.

Therefore, wherever possible in future I will use my vote to see the BBC removed from its privileged position.

If anyone from the BBC is reading this thread and my bet is there there are a few please take note.

We City fans are also voters and the abuse of the position of the BBC leads me to believe that they no longer merit the charter.

Therefore, wherever possible in future I will use my vote to see the BBC removed from its privileged position.
+1

Taking against one of the nation's most important institutions and one of the few bastions against commercial dominance and lowest common denominator broadcaster because some idiot Rag sent a stupid tweet is utterly childish.

Taking against one of the nation's most important institutions and one of the few bastions against commercial dominance and lowest common denominator broadcaster because some idiot Rag sent a stupid tweet is utterly childish.
Not to mention it has been the nations leading 'Nonce Nest' since it's glorious inception. Hats off to Auntie I say!

In your opinion. I also, along with many, don't think they are one of the nation's most important institutions. Their news is biased to reflect the opinions of the people at the top and a lot of their journalists and that is before we even start on their sports coverage!

I am proud that as Blues we won't take it lying down and think that a man like Pete should be defended against some rag c**** thinking he is being clever with his equally moronic chums and using his so called impartial platform to take the piss out of him publicly.

I hope we escalate the fight, we have absolutely nothing to lose as they couldn't be more anti City if they tried!

Last edited:
BBC putting a negative spin on it all.

Win a big CL game and the analysis is how we won't win the competition anyway.

This article would NOT have been written if any other English team win in the same fashion.

image.jpg

I think the BBC joined the race to the bottom quite some time ago. My displeasure with their behaviour is not limited to this one issue. I'll ignore the 'utterly childish' jibe.

If anyone from the BBC is reading this they're probably laughing at the fact one (probably very junior) employee sent a tweet trying to be funny has warranted 100 pages of bile.

What, the whole organisation? Just because a few who work at Salford Quays in the sport dept are Rags?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.