Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

Just been watching BBC Sport on BBC News channel and after an article on Lincoln City (fair enough), the presenter then said, as the list of fixtures came up "these some of the fixtures coming up this weekend including Middlesbrough hosting League 1 Oxford Utd, Premier League Champions Leicester head to South London to face Millwall, Wolves will hope for another big scalp as they host Chelsea. Then on Sunday there's a London derby between Fulham and Spurs and holders Scummy b@stards are at Blackburn...they did follow it with an article about Jesus' metatarsal and a bit from Pep, but no mention of us playing at all, except that we were listed...absolute sh!ts...needless to say that when Bournemouth were mentioned as having fallen foul of the doping charge, we were mentioned, along with the amount of fine...
It's all premeditated & all set up for us to fall @ get hooked call in tweet- text whatever. They will look at this forum & laugh there cocks off as there getting what they want.

We need another strategy, it's easy to say just don't listen or watch as we all still do, we need something else another way forward to fuck them over, we got to them over the BT coverage & pundits. For me the best way is to be silent City to win & UTD to loose its as simple as that.

I thought the rags had won some major Euro trophy from the coverage on every national news bulletin yesterday. Then i checked the date. It was a thursday.

More reason for hoping they win sweet fa

An excellent read that @Prestwich_Blue

Regarding the millionaires comment in isolation it's nothing but added to the recent narrative it's a sly dig. I don't mind us being referenced in the Bournmouth story. It's recent and relevant.

Just been watching BBC Sport on BBC News channel and after an article on Lincoln City (fair enough), the presenter then said, as the list of fixtures came up "these some of the fixtures coming up this weekend including Middlesbrough hosting League 1 Oxford Utd, Premier League Champions Leicester head to South London to face Millwall, Wolves will hope for another big scalp as they host Chelsea. Then on Sunday there's a London derby between Fulham and Spurs and holders Scummy b@stards are at Blackburn...they did follow it with an article about Jesus' metatarsal and a bit from Pep, but no mention of us playing at all, except that we were listed...absolute sh!ts...needless to say that when Bournemouth were mentioned as having fallen foul of the doping charge, we were mentioned, along with the amount of fine...

There was a similar piece on CBBC yesterday morning ffs!! So now my 10 year old is onto them.

Never watch Football Jokus but just caught the preview of the cup game. Kevin Kilbane thinks Huddersfield have a great chance of winning but im not sure because I don't know who they are playing as they never mentioned the opposition. Funny though that every other game preview afterwards has discussed both sides !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.