Completely Invisible

I think we need a campaign similar to what the rags have done with their Norwich scarves to force the owner out. It's been three years now since the takeover and I can't see any improvement. Has anyone got any ideas?

HC-blue said:
I think we need a campaign similar to what the rags have done with their Norwich scarves to force the owner out. It's been three years now since the takeover and I can't see any improvement. Has anyone got any ideas?

How about turning our backs to the game, to make sure the board notice us we could jump up and down

....hang on a minute??

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
I think we need to get Samaras back

If we're 'avin the Greek back, I insist on resigning Corradi. We'll win nowt without these two! An' why Mancini let Jo go back home I'll never know!

We need to also bring back Gelson Fernandes, we really miss his running around strategy.

We need Barry Conlon back. And sack Clichy and Kolarov, and bring back Frontzeck. I wish we had the good old days back, instead of this crap...

LeKoa said:
We need Barry Conlon back. And sack Clichy and Kolarov, and bring back Frontzeck. I wish we had the good old days back, instead of this crap...

Hear, hear! Who needs great players that just happen to have bad matches. I long for the days of having bad players that just happen to have great matches.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Teabag Express said:
We just haven't been the same since we lost Jo. :(
That's true - board missed a trick there, should have insisted on a buy-back clause :-)

yes please bring back Jo me and MrB really miss him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.