Composite doors

Manc in London

Does anyone know what I should expect to pay for a composite door, letter box and door knocker, plus 40cm side panel?

I have been quoted £1,900 + VAT. It seems a tad expensive to me.

Where are you based? I had one last year from a company in tameside and paid quite a bit less than that. He did a great job. Happy to recommend him.

Oops, just spotted your location. I paid about £1,200 plus VAT for a similar door and side panel design.

Does anyone know what I should expect to pay for a composite door, letter box and door knocker, plus 40cm side panel?

I have been quoted £1,900 + VAT. It seems a tad expensive to me.
Il pm you tomoz with a contact ok fella I'm with the fitter tomoz to watch the match get your measurements jotted down and double check your sizes with someone who is savvy ok

Thread hijack alert.
Any one know of a local supplier of interior concertina type security doors?
Got burgled whilst at the match a couple of weeks ago so need to ramp up my home security. Ta.

We got a quote for a composite door with the pointless little extra window at the top.
£510 from http://www.sterlingpvcu.co.uk/
Its in Warrington and they are the manufacturer I went in for a quote as its literally 2 mins fro where we live but i very much got the impression that the supply trade (its basically a factory)
My mam and dad had one from there a few years back and its shit hot.

So you don't live in London then?

The trouble is, most of this forum are well known for smashing back doors in and not replacing front doors.

I don't live in the City of London but I do live in the London Borough of Barnet, pay a precept to the Mayor of London and have a tube station down the road. I live in a place that is south of where one of Chas n Dave was brought up :)

Smashing back doors in is a popular theme on here, I just assumed that knowledge extended to front doors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.