Computer help

sergiokun said:
Thanks for the help and yes sorry it's a lap top. He said he is skint and has a new IPAD now so wanted to get rid (mates rates) I have checked the reviews and it looks a decent lap top. The only info he gave me was a black Compaq, CQ57, Windows 7HP and the serial number (5CB2121CP2)

its got 4gb of ram and a 2.6ghz dual core 64-bit processor.

it also has a dual layer DVD, which means you can burn DVD's on each side of the disk (if you buy dual layer dvds) so you get 8.5gb on a DVD disk rather than the normal 4gb for 1 side of the disk.

it has wifi, bluetooth and 3 usb ports

backlit brightview LED screen

it has onboard HD graphics but no HDMI out port so you cant link to HDTV or HD Monitor

shadygiz said:
sergiokun said:
Thanks for the help and yes sorry it's a lap top. He said he is skint and has a new IPAD now so wanted to get rid (mates rates) I have checked the reviews and it looks a decent lap top. The only info he gave me was a black Compaq, CQ57, Windows 7HP and the serial number (5CB2121CP2)

it also has a dual layer DVD, which means you can burn DVD's on each side of the disk (if you buy dual layer dvds) so you get 8.5gb on a DVD disk rather than the normal 4gb for 1 side of the disk.

So all in all it's well worth the money? Thanks again I am useless with this stuff :-) just wanted to make sure before I say yes to buying

sergiokun said:
shadygiz said:
sergiokun said:

So all in all it's well worth the money? Thanks again I am useless with this stuff :-) just wanted to make sure before I say yes to buying
yes, buy it.

just make sure it boots up, connects to his wifi and browses the net ok before you do......it could have been dropped, maybe its just because he's a rag though.....dont trust em

shadygiz said:
sergiokun said:
shadygiz said:

yes, buy it.

just make sure it boots up, connects to his wifi and browses the net ok before you do......it could have been dropped, maybe its just because he's a rag though.....dont trust em

Lol same mate (even though he's a mate) they just can't be trusted. Yeah will make sure it's all up and running before i buy it. Once again your help is appreciated. Close topic if you wish

Cheers

shadygiz said:
sergiokun said:

it has wifi, bluetooth and 3 usb portsbacklit brightview LED screen

it has onboard HD graphics but no HDMI out port so you cant link to HDTV or HD Monitor

The Layers are on the same side of the disk at different levels. The top layer is semi-transparent and the laser shines through it to read & write from the bottom layer. Yes, you have to buy dual layer DVDs

Carver said:
shadygiz said:
sergiokun said:

it has wifi, bluetooth and 3 usb portsbacklit brightview LED screen

The Layers are on the same side of the disk at different levels. The top layer is semi-transparent and the laser shines through it to read & write from the bottom layer. Yes, you have to buy dual layer DVDs

hehe, cheers mate....i was trying to keep it in laymans terms ;)

Hi can i ask the same question about fujitsu lifebook a series
Any good for £100 brand new never been used ?

If you don't trust a friend regardless of what team he supports, then maybe you should reconsider if he's a friend or not.

dukie said:
If you don't trust a friend regardless of what team he supports, then maybe you should reconsider if he's a friend or not.

He is a friend I have known for a few years and I wouldn’t call him a good friend, lighten up I was only playing :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.