CoMS Banner ideas

I think 00800 000,000 (ie eight hundred million overdrawn,ref to Utd s bank balence would be best)

Don't want any reference to the twats at the COMS, it's bad enough having their name on the scoreboard on derby day.

how about a simple but effective " we're not really here", would be quite funny in a full house

droylsdenblue said:
PabZab said:
I'd like 34 years and we're still here up.

Not sure what other people reckon but I think it shows the honesty and loyalty of the club.

this^^^^ would be better

Agreed. Why the fuck would we put United on OUR banner? Fuck them. They stoop low because of quite often their arrogant, obnoxious persona. I'd sooner see something like the above. Then when we do win something. "Pardon!?" ;-)

tueartsboots said:
From OSC

Meeting with Football Club

Kevin and Tommy Muir had attended a meeting with the Football club.
The club wanted involvement of the Supporters groups in efforts to make the stadium more supporter friendly.

The football club had suggested installing banners from supporters on the third tier of the East Stand and Colin Bell stand.
The suggestion had been well received by those in attendance.

Tommy Muir suggested the installation of a banner that said “ Manchester a United free City for 99 years” This would roll over every year, similar to the one at Old Trafford.
The football club liked the idea.

Any ideas for banners from branches or individuals should be submitted to Kevin or Tommy by the 1st June.

no no no no no no no no NO NO!!! We cant have anything to do with United at all, it makes us look bitter and sad!

How about a real old pic of Maine Road from when it was first built and looked MEGA! and 84,569 on it!

danburge82 said:
tueartsboots said:
From OSC

Meeting with Football Club

Kevin and Tommy Muir had attended a meeting with the Football club.
The club wanted involvement of the Supporters groups in efforts to make the stadium more supporter friendly.

The football club had suggested installing banners from supporters on the third tier of the East Stand and Colin Bell stand.
The suggestion had been well received by those in attendance.

Tommy Muir suggested the installation of a banner that said “ Manchester a United free City for 99 years” This would roll over every year, similar to the one at Old Trafford.
The football club liked the idea.

Any ideas for banners from branches or individuals should be submitted to Kevin or Tommy by the 1st June.

no no no no no no no no NO NO!!! We cant have anything to do with United at all, it makes us look bitter and sad!

Im deadly serious about this, if we have the name United in our stadium then im afraid our club is finished for what we love it for, it will be the sadest and bitterest thing to ever happen in the history of football! Please, please, please, please, please do not have anything to do with that horrible club up in our ground!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.