CoMS Banner ideas

WE DON'T FORGET OUR PAST, YOU WON'T FORGET OUR FUTURE
i love this one.
WE ARE NOT REALLY HERE AND HAVNT BEEN HERE SINCE 1894.

1 LOVE 1 HEART 1 BEAT 1 CITY

WILL THE LAST PERSON OUT PLEASE TURN OUT THE LIGHTS .

I'm up for making one for somebody if anybody gives me a quote:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=132177" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=132177</a>

Here's some of my work on smaller banners, and i'm prepared to do a request :)

JuniorBlue said:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=132177" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=132177</a>

I'm gonna try and make one with the quote:

JuniorBlue said:
JuniorBlue said:

This would be quality, personally would love the montage blending the the transition of Hyde rd in Black&white through maine Rd to COMS in full colour.

Defintely nothing about the Rags, throughout our history we have proved we are better than them.

When our stadium was burnt down, they told us to feck off, so we played with no main stand and built the the biggest club ground in England.
When they lost their stadium, we saved there arses and let them use ours.

hello said:
JuniorBlue said:

This would be quality, personally would love the montage blending the the transition of Hyde rd in Black&white through maine Rd to COMS in full colour.

Defintely nothing about the Rags, throughout our history we have proved we are better than them.

When our stadium was burnt down, they told us to feck off, so we played with no main stand and built the the biggest club ground in England.
When they lost their stadium, we saved there arses and let them use ours.

and gave them the home changing rooms when it was what would have been their home derby fixture. ungracious bastards- they should not be named on our banner. like thIS: WE DON'T FORGET OUR PAST, YOU WON'T FORGET OUR FUTURE.

And like WE'RE NOT REALLY HERE AND HAVEN'T BEEN SINCE 1894. typical City humour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.