COMS Stadium Tour

mancityscot

i was thinking of going on this in the near future and just wanted to know some info about it from those who have been.

is it worth the money?
how long is it?
whats the best bit?

only a few questions, but if you could tell me what you thought of it then that would be appreciated

cheers

It`s ok for the kids,the dressing rooms and tunnel areas are prob the best bit as is sitting in the managers seat....it`s right about not being aloud in the dressing rooms on match days as we went before a derby game and the guide told us that someone the year before had wiped some snot on a rag shirt that was hanging up.
I also done the last ever stadium tour of maine road

I did, it was o.k. As soon as the guide turned her back, I threw my old mans ashes on the pitch. I don't know why they wont let you do that anymore.

Barcon said:
I did, it was o.k. As soon as the guide turned her back, I threw my old mans ashes on the pitch. I don't know why they wont let you do that anymore.

oh mate, thats a great thing to do, his soul will be with manchester city forever.

what do you mean by o.k, does that mean it was shit

did stadium tour for 1st time last month, pretty good lasts an hour or so, took us in tevez private box(which was pretty smart),press room, changing rooms etc really worth doing think it was about £6 for seasoncard holders

Barcon said:

Because it kills the pitch, so they had the Memorial Garden to accomodate ashes.

A little bit of death never hurt anyone. Some of his ashes are in the memorial garden but I still wanted some on the grass. He also has one of those plaques that are in the tunnel. All in all, it was a good trip and worth the money. The only reason I went on the trip though is because I had come over from Canada to see a game, it was cancelled but O still hadn't been in the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.