COMS Stadium Tour

The Frontzeck said:
I did the tour a few years ago with my two lads 12 and 17 who refuse to support city just to annoy me. As I live in Cornwall I have to make the most of these pilgrimages so started with breakfast in the restaurant, look round the museum and shop, and then on to the tour with a coach load of Germans. It was soon established I was the only city fan, which was fine by me as I got Moonchester all to myself for hugs and phots. The Lady who took us on the tour was a posh bird who caught me off guard when looking right at me informed everyone the rags called the Colin Bell stand the ‘bell end’. Something that was lost on everyone else except me and my 17 year old who almost pissed himself.
I recommend the tour, hope you have a good time.

I would be wondering why she mentioned bellend whilst staring at me

bluevengence said:
The Frontzeck said:
I did the tour a few years ago with my two lads 12 and 17 who refuse to support city just to annoy me. As I live in Cornwall I have to make the most of these pilgrimages so started with breakfast in the restaurant, look round the museum and shop, and then on to the tour with a coach load of Germans. It was soon established I was the only city fan, which was fine by me as I got Moonchester all to myself for hugs and phots. The Lady who took us on the tour was a posh bird who caught me off guard when looking right at me informed everyone the rags called the Colin Bell stand the ‘bell end’. Something that was lost on everyone else except me and my 17 year old who almost pissed himself.
I recommend the tour, hope you have a good time.

I would be wondering why she mentioned bellend whilst staring at me

I always hoped she was thinking I would be the only one on the tour who knew who Colin was. That's what I'm gonna cling to anyway, although I did make a bit of a tit of myself with moonchester...... Hmmmm got me thinking now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.