COMS Toilet Conundrum.....

BooksReject

We urgently need to address a situation at COMS that has been bugging me for a long time, and surely must bother you fellow Blues...

When I go to the bog, shuffling down the queue, I'm desperate to unload, but dread the moment i unzip, and have to pour my steady stream onto that little smelly tablet nestling at the bottom of the urinal.

Now I know it's there to smell nice, but why on God's earth is the sodding thing BLUE????

Surely it's not beyond the wit of someone in the 'Sanitary Purchasing Department' to order them in the red variety??

That would make me feel much better - pissing on a red urinal tablet :-)

Petition anyone? :-)

thats not the only toilet problem we have at coms,yes you know who you all are you dirty twats

markbmcfc said:
Punch yourself in the face or headbutt the wall, bleed all over the tablet, then piss.

Simples.

...take it you not interested in the petition idea then? :-)

I still can't believe lads taking their beer into the bogs and either placing it on top of the urinal whilst taking a piss or keeping it in the other hand.
Absolutely disgusting

NQT said:
I still can't believe lads taking their beer into the bogs and either placing it on top of the urinal whilst taking a piss or keeping it in the other hand.
Absolutely disgusting

are you suggesting NQT that they simply throw it down the urinal to cut out the middle man? Seriously though, that is disgusting, but we digress...

sdavros said:
what's up with the fuckers than hang around in there singing.. piss, zip up and fuck off out...

I can honestly say that I've only ever had one piss at the stadium, the only reason I don't go is because whenever I get out of sight of the pitch, we score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.