Con at the bar - entrance T

I worked the food kiosks for a very brief period when we first moved in to the COMS and there was stuff like this going on then. Anything that added up to £5/£10/£20 and didn't need change just went straight in their pockets.

It was agency then (not sure if it is now) and you literally turned up a few hours before KO with your national insurance number, no checks, the job was yours.

The managers used to walk round the concourse and empty all the tills into black bags. Just looked like they'd emptied the bins but they had thousands of pounds in them.

bloody hell
after the piss take of us not being allowed to get our 10% off for season ticket holders,for most of the season,someone now saying they,'ve been getting cheap beer for the last 4 home games if paid by cash,what next ,shoe throwing ?

They’re all fucking slow as anything these kids behind the bars. Managers/team leaders just stood about as per

Getting served at the bar in the 3rd tier yesterday entrance T, the young lads were asking if anyone was paying cash then offering a significant discount on the beer , cash going straight in their pocket. Would you report to the club or say fair does to them for showing initiative?

Fair does for being thieves?

Are you a dipper?

There’s far too much wastage in those bars to get an accurate stock check on the draft so it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that a bit of fiddling will be going on. I’m guessing there’s cameras? It’s not difficult to ciock.

Fair does for being thieves?

Are you a dipper?
Ha absolutely not , having read the thread it's quite clear they should be reported , guess I was torn as I did end up receiving a pint for 3 quid even though I paid by card took me a few minutes to realise what was going on and by then I has been ushered away due to questioning exactly what he was asking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.