Conceding against 9

Our (lack of) ball retention when they were down to nine players annoyed me somewhat, although I realise that sounds a little ungrateful given the scoreline.

AntMcfc said:
It wasn't a penalty, so you can moan all you like. In reality, they had 9 men on the field but at that point in the game they had more players attacking than they did throughout the rest of the game, so even if we did concede it can be justified. One thing that cannot be justified however is your existence, for you are an epic waste of semen.

I was just saying the same thing. If you're a man (or more) down when you're losing, you throw everyone forward looking for a goal, so you're chances of scoring aren't diminished. The difference is at the back where you're much more vulnerable, and Bellamy's second goal showed we took advantage of that very nicely.

simon23 said:
both penalty decisions today were correct in my view
Yeah it was either both right or both wrong. Having got ours, they deserved theirs for pretty much the same situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.