Conceding last minute goals to the Scum

We are not the only club to concede late goals to United. They are thee best team at pushing on until the final whistle. We need to emulate this. How many points a season do they win from late goals? 12 - 15 maybe?

were they pushing ? i must have been under some unknowed drug becouse it seemd to me yesterday they scored while we having 8 players in their half pushing

We will only move away from being 'typical City' when we stop doing this!

I was really disappointed with our inability to pass the ball yesterday! Especially at 2 nil up, we should have gone back to basics and kept hold of the ball, instead of continually losing possession! We looked like a group of individuals, specially in the 2nd half, instead of the team we looked like at the end of last season that won the FA cup and grabbed 3rd spot from Arsenal.

Disappointing to lose to the scum, but definitely lessons to be learned!

It's not a new thing, we conceded in the dying seconds in the Munich derby too. Luckily we were 2 up at that point.

when its 2 - 2 n you bring gareth barry on your assking to loose fair enough balateli did nothin again but we had our new signing on the bench.
it seems to me that the manager some times dosnt no what hes doing he brings barry on a defensive player which says hes trying to shut up shop but 10 minuets later he brings johnson on an attacker which means he wants to win why not bring the attacker on first it dosnt make sense.

every goal United score against us is like a stake through the heart.
A last minute goal hurts twice as bad!

the goal conceeded yesterday was unfortunate, but it needs to stop!

malg said:
It's unprofessional and the players are to blame - happened far too much in the last few seasons

This.

It wasn't just against the rags though, it happened on numerous occasions last season.

Watch their winner again we actually had them pinned in there box from a free kick,dzeko doesn't connect with a simple header,it's hoofed up the pitch and vinny well we wont talk about that.
So this time it was nothing to do with them pressing it was our own fuck ups which cost us.
Sooner them happen yesterday than when it actually means costing us points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.