Concerning Wizards..........

Dave Fabulous

Beneath the giant Exxon sign that brings this fair
Where to start?

Blue 2112 is a good mate of mine.

Life-long Blue. Much Travelled fan. Hardcore Poster. Fish advisor to a Superhero...etc etc

He does, however, harbour a dark secret.

He thinks he's a Wizard.

I have tried to get him to admit to this in several Off Topic forums revolving around music and Prog Rock in particular. For those of you who don't know what Progressive Rock is, I will endevour to explain. Progressive rock (often shortened to prog or prog rock) is a form of rock music that evolved in the late 1960s and early 1970s as part of a "mostly British attempt to elevate rock music to new levels of artistic credibility."[1]

In other words, music so boring that it drones on for hours and is only bearable by doing one of 3 things:

1. Taking hallucinogenic drugs
2. Dressing as a Wizard
3. Both.

I have taken him to task about this on several occasions on this site, even texting him on Sunday and being promised a response. As suspected, no response was forthcoming.

So, despite my prompting.......

Dave Fabulous said:
Dave Fabulous said:
HA HA.

As soon as I saw the title of this thread, I scrolled down like a madman, knowing you would post, you geek.

Bet you were dressed as a wizard and listening to Van Der Graaf Generator.

Admit it.

I know you're online.

Are you dressed as a wizard?

And will you be coming to Villa with us in your big pointy hat?

At this point, Blue 2112 adopted a policy of radio silence, hoping the full extent of his imaginary talents in arcane magic could be concealed. Sadly, this cannot be allowed to continue.

I have decided to "out him" as a Wizard.

I realise that this is difficult for Blue2112 and his family but I am here to help.

I too, have these tendencies, although I am struggling to keep them in check. The lies, the denials, are all becoming more and more difficult to keep from my family. They have suspected me of gaming on-line as a Wizard for some time. I cannot deny it. The thrill of spell-casting from the safety of my keyboard has become intoxicating and I struggle to contain my alter-ego at times.

I am ready to "come out" as a Wizard but only if Blue2112 does as well.

I propose that we both travel to the Villa game in Birmingham, dressed as Wizards. There should be no other gathering of Wizards there (unless the Warwickshire Spell-casters Guild kick off again). God, I'm sick of that whole Stan Collymore/farmyard bestiality thing. Let it go, Ladies.

There are Wizard garb out there:-

ng5x7m.jpg

It's not, traditionally, a fancy-dress fixture. So I'm standing proud with my friend.

Joss, admit you're a Wizard and I will come out too.

Let's say it loud baby...

I'm Wizard and I'm proud!!

Bluemooners!! Show him your support!!

Two Wizards in the crowd will confuse Villa and lead to our victory.

I propose that we both go dressed as Wizards, to allow Joss to work his issues out and for me to get fleeting purpose in my life...

But only if Joss can be persuaded....

hey! prog rock started kraftwerk. dont diss the werk ;-)

Re: Concerning Wizards.......

Thats some seriously fucked up shit.

I love love it :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.