Configuration For The Expansion Of The North Stand - Seating - Standing - Season Ticket & Match Day Ticket Prices

The most logical way (that I can think of anyway) is to allow people to express interest in relocating to, or buying tickets in, the safe standing section before the configuration is complete. This would allow them to gauge likely demand prior to settling on final numbers of standing/seating.
This.

Here's a question sort of related to the NS.

How much difference has the introduction of rail seating in SS1 made?

I'd say no difference whatsoever.
Probably not much, considering everyone was already stood up. If we are talking about the north stand I think it will make a massive difference as we will have a standing area in a new section of the ground - a part of the ground that doesn’t have anything similar.

Manchester City is announcing that work will begin this summer to install 5,620 rail seats in the lower tier of the Etihad Stadium’s South Stand - including the South East and South West corners.

3,000 isn’t what we wanted, but it’s still a large chunk of the expansion.

If we guess at us being the back of NSL2, it would look like this:

View attachment 133452

Maybe they’re just being pessimistic and not realising that there could be huge demand.

We get more than 3,000 standing behind the goal at Wembley, so with a big drive from fans, we might get even more than the 3,000 spaces offered.

Imagine if we manage to get 5,000 interested. It would look like this:

View attachment 133453

Plus more in front who are in seats could easily join in.
5000 singers in the new north stand, as well as singers in the south stand would drastically improve the atmosphere.

Manchester City is announcing that work will begin this summer to install 5,620 rail seats in the lower tier of the Etihad Stadium’s South Stand - including the South East and South West corners.

That is from 2021, am I missing something?

3,000 isn’t what we wanted, but it’s still a large chunk of the expansion.

If we guess at us being the back of NSL2, it would look like this:

View attachment 133452

Maybe they’re just being pessimistic and not realising that there could be huge demand.

We get more than 3,000 standing behind the goal at Wembley, so with a big drive from fans, we might get even more than the 3,000 spaces offered.

Imagine if we manage to get 5,000 interested. It would look like this:

View attachment 133453

Plus more in front who are in seats could easily join in.
3000 is more than the entire away allocation and more than we get at opposition grounds.

Additionally, it could feel and sound like our away following ( which is great), due to everyone going in there,wants to sing.

We took 9000 to spuds on a Friday night and could've sold more, so selling 3/4/5000 sss at home shouldn't be beyond us.

We have to work with the club, and hold it to account, but we don't need to go to war with them or each other.

'You catch more Bees with honey than vinegar'.

The club is attempting to create an ATMOSPHERE STAND & increase matchday revenue which remains one of the lowest of the 'Euro' clubs in the league.

It's not an easy square to circle.
The club will certainly increase matchday revenue and not purely because there are 6,000 extra seats in the stadium
I would suggest that maybe the "limited" rail seating is because when the stand is completed, the plan is that they're going to raise the cost of tickets in 102 - 107 in the East Stand and 123 - 128 in the CB to incredible levels (similar to that on L2) and will give all the season card holders from these blocks first dibs on relocation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.