Configuration For The Expansion Of The North Stand - Seating - Standing - Season Ticket & Match Day Ticket Prices

Their red line is no GA+ as well btw, at least not where it currently is. Not a gripe, just pointing out re your post above.
Their statement with multiple red lines is a meaningless wish list.

We'd all like £299 SCs, £30 maximum match day prices and so on but it's pure fantasy. The club needs to be challenged but it has to be realistic and not doomed to be disregarded. Uncomfortable as it might seem we have to consider that the owner might be thinking of some sort of return on his considerable investment in this latest stadium expansion.

At risk of repeating myself (and IMB), what's wrong with 'Seating/standing/ticketing for the expanded NS'? That way, it's clear.
We don’t know yet because we haven’t got those details and more from the club. So atm there isn’t anything wrong. :-)

We don’t know yet because we haven’t got those details and more from the club. So atm there isn’t anything wrong. :-)

Think he meant the title of the thread, not the proposals.

Fwiw think the title is fine, just get the other one back to what it was and there won't be much confusion hopefully.

I do agree with the poster above that the title needs to be more relevant and clear but hopefully this will be the 'config/ticketing' NS thread.

If you want me to add or take anything away from the title I will do it. Just let me know.

Here’s the recap and link about the NS Configuration from the City OS. If anyone wants to read it it again?

Think he meant the title of the thread, not the proposals.

Fwiw think the title is fine, just get the other one back to what it was and there won't be much confusion hopefully.

I see.

Thanks for the clarification.

As I’ve said, I'll change the headline to whatever people want.

Last edited:
Here's a question sort of related to the NS.

How much difference has the introduction of rail seating in SS1 made?

I'd say no difference whatsoever.

I need to be careful here. :-/

The South stand is full of singers, people who sing every now and again, and people who don't sing at all.

It's impossible to get a large enough group of singers together on SSL1 because people have season tickets and the club rightly won't move those people to get a large enough group of singers together.

The NS expansion, especially NSL2, is the clubs last chance to get a large group of singers together.

It's up to the club to make that happen, and to market a dedicated singing section on NSL2 properly by involving the fans and fan groups in that process. Which I'm not convinced they will.

The crackdown by the club on people, mainly the youth, going into block 115 has had an effect on the current atmosphere.

The club will argue those people shouldn't be in 115 as it was over crowded and the stairs were being blocked.

But what it does show is the demand from the fans to be in 115, which is perceived as the official singing block by the fans.

Last edited:
Thanks for this thread. So have the club given any indication of when they will make details known regarding the pricing and availability of tickets in this new stand? Some kind of a timeline would be useful.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.