Confirmed: Ferran Torres signs 5 year contract

He would need time to outperform one of the best winger in the world, at least a year or two under pep.

Sounds like someone who's never watched Sané play for Germany. Actually scratch that, he's never been the best winger at City, so maybe someone who's lost all memory of Leroy Sané since his injury.

Sounds like someone who's never watched Sané play for Germany. Actually scratch that, he's never been the best winger at City, so maybe someone who's lost all memory of Leroy Sané since his injury.
Sounds like someone who's still grumpy Sane left.

I was gutted when he left also but I am not going to put him down for making a professional decision. Sane was the best winger we had at City, a more complete footballer compared to Sterling or Bernado.

Why does it say on ssn that we paid £37m for him , it says including addons but it was €30m wasn’t it ?

I was gutted when he left also but I am not going to put him down for making a professional decision. Sane was the best winger we had at City, a more complete footballer compared to Sterling or Bernado.

And yet he got benched most of the season because they were better...

In no way was he more complete. He had the raw potential to be better than Sterling. But rarely did he put in an all round performance that showed that ability. Great in an attacking sense, an unbelievable dribbler and the technique to become the very best but the number of times he failed to do the simple things or put in effort off the ball had Pep in a fit.

And his numbers do not come close to Sterling's. They might in the future without doubt but that's all down to whether he turns his potential into results on the pitch with the right mentality. It's that last bit which saw him out of the German team for the World Cup and out of favour at City too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.