Confirmed: Ferran Torres signs 5 year contract

Ferrán Torres: "Eric García wrote to me when the first [transfer] news came out to see what I was going to do, and I also spoke with Guardiola - he gave me a lot of confidence." [via
@ManCityBrazil

No direct quotes so it could be bollocks. If someone close to Pep indeed leaked it, then he should rethink who he speaks to. I don't really believe this story.

No direct quotes so it could be bollocks. If someone close to Pep indeed leaked it, then he should rethink who he speaks to. I don't really believe this story.

This story reaks of fake news. A made up story with no attributed source. I suspect it's just the start of a smear campaign to try and undermine our new young star Torres. It feels very similar to the sort of content we saw right from the start of Sterling's career with City. We know that was orchestrated by Liverpool FC and driven by the tabloids.
That's the second negative story we have seen about Torres since he signed for City. City need to stamp on it but don't hold your breath. We don't know whose behind it yet though it is probably coming out of Spain.

once again they read bluemoon, see a few posts saying he should have kept it behind the scenes and suddenly it's what pep said.
classic!

Sounds like the work of that Cnut Teabag, he’s looking like the absolute despot we all know he is.... with Madrid’s reign as European kings looking over for a while (not even made the quarters for the last 2 seasons) Ronaldo gone & Messi winding down, the top two in copious amounts of debt, Athletico trying to cover the costs of their new stadium & very little competition from them Seville or Valencia etc in a two team league, La Liga’s domination of European football is over, Four English teams in euro finals last season, and the potential for both cups ending up in Manchester/Trafford, top two in the prem are profitable, this is why he’s trying to discredit Ferran & Barca are trying to promote the signing of a 4th choice CB as the next Pique! if you offered a swap of Torres for Garcia a couple of months ago 99% would of taken it, the Bernie rumours are no more than a desperate attempt at clinging to power, they will be trying this with several top sides in Europe, hawking half their squad around for swapsies, bit like the big lad at school trying to force you to swap a Panini Mexico 86 Marradona sticker for a Trevor Steven with creases in it......Fook off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.