Confirmed: Most Ever Consecutive Wins in English Football History - MCFC

As with almost every topic on BM, we will just have to agree to disagree on this one....
As others have pointed out. Your reason te ranking points and prize money are totally inconsequential. Especially compared to beating our biggest rivals for the league which would put us in pot 1 anyway.

We can play a team like last night, its good enough, and we couldn't be sanctioned for it.
We can play any team we like me not be sanctioned for it. It’s why we have an A and B list to select from. We owe nothing to anyone.

I expect that we will come under pressure to field a strong team to preserve the integrity of the competition and be fair to Napoli I’d say fuck it we play who we want from our squad
To preserve the integrity of the competition. Not something i ever thought I would hear about a uefa tournament!

I would happily take a loss away at shaktar now. This winning streak has to end soon and better it is there and then we can start another one!

I expect that we will come under pressure to field a strong team to preserve the integrity of the competition and be fair to Napoli I’d say fuck it we play who we want from our squad
To preserve the integrity of the competition. Not something i ever thought I would hear about a uefa tournament!
Agree with Trumpton.
The way competitions work is to remove potential competitors at the earliest chance - we should remove Napoli from the equation, yes we've beaten them twice but they're still dangerous opponents
Will Stretford field anything other than a shadow team that week - errrr No!!!!

Arsenal played an entire reserve team in the Europa League as they'd already qualified without anyone batting an eyelid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.