Congestion Charge - Informal exit poll

im going posting my vote now (its a no btw). everyone thats thinking about voting no should get it done! it seems that those thinking about voting no are less inclined to actually go out and vote than the yes brigade.

Not got a car and use public transport everyday.

However, voted NO as I can see right through these proposals.

Plus that baconfaced twat is for it!

If you remember a few years back, everything was in place for a metrolink expansion. There was no mention of conjestion charges.

Then LONDON won the olympics and the metrolink expansion was ostentaciously cancelled.

And now to get what should have been yours you have to find the money to pay for it with no garuntees of the improvements being made.

It's not needed, I can and regularly do, get from one end of Greater Manchester within an hour at any time of the day.

I VOTE NO!

A big no from me x 2 in my house. As well as around...100 more in the apartment block apparently. There was a big campaign last week to get residents to vote No, talking to a load of them and it seemed to have worked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.